The little things we don’t appreciate in life.
- We take for granted that 1- 2nd opportunity we have to be next to the person we love.
- We take for granted that one opportunity to talk to our children when we have that second alone with them.
- We miss the opportunity to see and appreciate the beauty of the outside when we stand out there. Just looking out at no where.
- We miss the smell of the rain dropping on the ground when it rains.
- We miss the opportunity to be thankful to God for all that we have, every time we see or hear about all those other country that has little to nothing.
- We throw away so much of our belongings not even thinking what we could do with them, maybe send it to an organization, or sell it and with the money raised donate to an organization.
- There is so much that can be done, so much that can be seen, so much that can be appreciated. But all we do is TAKE FOR GRANTED.
- WE DONT APPRECIATE.
- WE ARE NOT THANKFUL.
- WE DONT TAKE THE TIME OR OPPORTUNITY.
- To see things the way they should be seen.