Happy Father’s Day !!!
Good fathers are needed. They are vitally important to the happiness and success of every family. There are many reasons why fathers are important, here are five truths that stand out to me.
1. Fathers are the knight in every daughter’s fairy tale and the hero in every son’s comic book.
2. Fathers are the greatest example when they think no one’s looking
3. A father’s counsel can live on forever
4. A father’s perspective fulfills every child’s need for exploration and adventure
5. Fathers are an earthly reflection of God
Every child is in need of a good father, one who will take the time to know his child and love him. William Shakespeare wrote, “Wise is the father that knows his own child.” When a father walks with his child each step of the way, not only does he learn to know his child, but he develops an unbreakable bond of love and friendship and he leaves valuable lessons etched on his child’s heart. There is no greater gift for a father in this life.