If your husband does these 15 things, he’s the BEST husband ever
There is no perfect man; but if you have this rare type, appreciate him.
- Many marriages end because of ingratitude. As time goes by, couples forget to appreciate the little things in life. But being grateful every day helps sweethearts stay happily married.Noticing and appreciating the things your husband does for you helps you see what really matters, rather than focusing on his flaws (which every man has). Your spouse is the most important person in your life, so do your marriage a favor and praise him for all these things he does for you:
1. He trusts you
He doesn’t doubt your actions.
2. He is loyal to you
He has nothing to hide. You have access to everything in his life and know what he does.
3. He knows your tastes
He knows your favorite chocolate, the kind of movies you like to watch and your hobbies.
4. He gives you some time to yourself
If you want to go out with your friends, get a haircut or watch a movie alone, he doesn’t care. He knows that sometimes you just need some alone time.
5. He remembers holidays
He knows and prepares something special for the holidays that are important to you.
6. He helps you be better
He does not accept any self-hate talk you throw at yourself. Instead, he helps you build confidence and encourages you to get up when you’re discouraged.
7. He laughs at your jokes
… even when they are not funny.
8. He believes you
He knows you’ll be honest with him.
9. He laughs with you
He makes you laugh and you have fun together.
10. He values your feelings
He always takes into account how you feel.
11. You feel loved by him
You just know you are the love of his life.
12. He makes your complicated life easier
He gives solutions and seeks to avoid conflicts.
13. He helps you with house work
He washes the dishes and takes care of the kids without you even asking.
14. He consoles you when you’re sad
He doesn’t like to see you upset and does everything he can to make you feel better.
15. He adores your smile
He tries to see your smile every day.
Yes, your husband will slip up and hurt your feelings. It’s usually the people closest to us that hurt us the most. The important thing to remember is that he tries to be better every day. And if he tries to do even a few of these 15 things, you can be sure that he loves you.
This article has been translated and adapted from the original, . It was originally published on . Website: http://racheldecastro.com